Are you or someone you know in need of help with your education career search?
It’s almost April and one of the busiest times of the year for anyone considering a career pivot in education.
- Some are moving to new cities.
- Others are ready for more responsibility.
- Many are considering making a shift within the sector – from the classroom to a school leadership role, from a school-based position to a non-profit, from a W2 employee to a 1099 entrepreneur.
- Some are unhappy in their current role and looking for one that better aligns with their career bliss.
Check out these services available from EdPlus Consulting:
- The Talent Trove is the free weekly newsletter of the EdPlus community. This newsletter provides a round up of career opportunities and resources with particular emphasis on DC-based public education. You can sign up here.
- Check out job postings on the EdPlus website.
- Follow EdPlus Consulting on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram to view job announcements and resources.
- Get the free No Frills Job Search Package that includes an opportunity to submit your resume, get job alerts, and more. (These resumes get shared with schools and organizations that are members of the Ed Plus Network.)
- Get help improving your professional brand with the EdPlus Uplevel Your Professional Brand guide.
Individual consultations are limited to current coaching clients and members of ReformED Plus. ReformED Plus memberships are available at a rate of $25/month here. Members receive:
- Career Chats – up to two 15-minute chats per month to get answers to career and other questions and connections.
- Quick Career Consultation – opportunity to schedule a members-only 30-minute advice consultation for only $50 (a savings of $25)
- Exclusive Pricing for Coaching Services – 5% off all coaching packages with Alicia Robinson
While I cannot respond to requests for individual conversations, feel free to send resumes to me for job seekers you’d like me to know about.