ReformED is a community for anyone who :
- Believes in improving public education as a matter of social justice
- Is dissatisfied with the current state of inequity for students, families, and adults involved in our schools
- Thinks it will take more than just making changes to our school system for all students regardless of zip code to achieve equal access and opportunity
- Understands that none of us are liberated until we all are.
Through published content, events, and member connections, ReformED will encourage people to get informed and get empowered to:
- Increase their impact in their current job, a burgeoning side hustle or full on entrepreneurial endeavor, or by taking the steps to find a new employer and role that better aligns with the impact they desire.
- Promote empathy across difference, especially to allow marginalized people to have their voices heard.
- Live an authentic life through opportunities to speak and share in environments free from repercussions.
- Connect with others to form collaborations to promote change.