Website Educational Testing Service
ETS is the state testing contractor for the California Assessment System which includes the California Assessment of Student Performance and Progress (CAASPP) and the English Language Proficiency Assessment for California (ELPAC). The Product Operations Associate directly contributes to product success under the direction of the Director of Product Operations Management for the program’s project management team. This position will monitor and update project schedules, document and track risks and issues, contribute in the creation of the work plan, and executes the day-to-day operations of an existing product.
End-to-End Product Management & Delivery
- Supports execution against the product work plan objectives for assigned product
- Works with FCEs (Functional Centers of Excellence) to meet Service Level Agreements (SLAs)
- Supports identification of product delivery improvement areas
- Communicates and collaborates with FCEs / vendors / partners clearly and effectively
Provides status updates on day-to-day operations
- Executes against SLA’s and KPI’s under the guidance of Product Operations Manager
- Collects data to help track all product-related expenditures against budget
- Supports attainment of surplus targets by controlling expenses
- Adheres to ethical standards and comply with the laws and regulations applicable to the job function
- A Bachelor’s degree or an equivalent combination of education and experience from which comparable knowledge and abilities can be acquired is necessary.
- 1-3 years of experience in administrative or project management support
To apply for this job please visit www.