Website Hawthorn Leadership School for Girls
Hawthorn Leadership School for Girls is an all-girls charter school location in North City. We
are a college preparatory school with a focus on STEM education. We are preparing our girls
with the leadership skills necessary for their success in college and in their communities.
Duties and responsibilities
- Execute high quality instruction of curriculum aligned to Missouri Learning Standards to
facilitate growth and progress towards mastery of academic standards.
- Fulfill school wide expectations for instructional planning.
- Consistent implementation of school wide classroom systems and expectations for
- Participate in all school wide planning, grade level activities and academic meetings
related to student progress.
- Utilize a variety of instructional strategies based on the diverse needs of all the students
that engage all students.
- Use assessment data to refine curriculum and inform instructional practices.
- Communicate with school administration, families and students on an ongoing basis.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Hold appropriate content area certification for the state of Missouri.
- Desire to teach in an all-girls school.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org