Thank you to Katie DePaola for this ubër insightful interview! My apologies for some video/audio delays but I guess that’s the Universe’s way of reminding me that I wanted these to be raw and unedited!
Katie dropped some amazing #truthbombs and I took copious notes – like she was talking to just me and not to all of you, too:
- Should is a lie!
- You have to stay committed rather than attached.
- You have to know what you need.
- Being a trailblazer is more important than being a leader.
- Surrender to the unknown.
- The best way to have a breakthrough is to start talking to others about the breakthrough you want to have.
- Our biggest enemy is fear…not burnout.
We ran over and out of time, so Katie, if there are particular resources, next steps, etc. you’d suggest for anyone looking to improve how they’re showing up at work and in their work relationships, please let us know in the comments!